The goal of Sojourners Church Adult Ministry is to make disciples. We seek to examine the Bible closely and study theology deeply in order that we might grow in the knowledge of Jesus Christ.
Some of the opportunities offered:
- Men's Prayer - Each Wednesday morning at 6am
- Women's Prayer - The 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month from 10-11am
- Women's Evening Study - "In His Image", Wednesday evenings beginning September 12 (see calendar for schedule)
- Men's Evening Studay - "Habits of Grace", Wednesday evenings beginning September 19 (see calendar for schedule)
- Evening of Worship and Prayer - The 4th Wednesday of each month from 6:30-8:00pm
"A Gospel Fueled Family: Find Your Place to Spread God's Grace" is a 6 session seminar series going over the membership covenant promises and mission statement of Sojourners. You can find the audio by going to the podcast feed on the sidebar or following this link (here).
One of our past series was Biblical Manood and Womanhood. There were 6 sessions in this series and the audio and PowerPoint slides are available in case you missed them or want to review.
Session 1, Introductory Sermon by John Piper:
Session 2, Prove It from Creation:
Session 3, What Does Biblical Manhood and Womanhood Look Like?
Session 4, What Does Biblical Manhood and Womanhood Mean for Marriage and Family?
Session 5, What Does Biblical Manhood and Womanhood Mean for the Church?
Audio Not Available
Session 6, Biblical Manhood and Womanhood and the Trinity